THE 2013 ENTRY FORM is available here:
* Only EFTs are accepted for early birds (only your proof of team-payment together with registration will guarantee you an entry)
* Early Bird Entries are available until 12pm on 31st March 2013
* First-come, first-serve, only 50 teams (20 Lodged and 30 Camping) will be riding Lesotho Sky 2013
R22.000 (fully lodged) Early Bird R20 000
R16.000 (Tented) Early Bird R14 000What you get for your money…
-breakfast, lunch & dinner, race pack & support, transport of luggage, 4 extra tickets to the Sky Braai and party at the Trading Post in Roma after the final stage on Friday, 28th September. The 7th night after the party is included (but optional) – you are welcome to leave relaxed on the Saturday morning.
-A professional timing crew to ensure you don’t lose those valuable seconds…
-The marked route. With GPS guidence (if you have a gps we will load the GPS route on your devise for you). As one of Lesotho sky’s future goals is to have an unmarked route to reduce our waste and impact on the environment.
-Safety vehicles including 4×4 medical support.
-Helicopter medical standby on remote days.
-A daily route briefing with pictures from the days riding.
-Professional photographers and film crew will be there to capture the moments… various applications of the media crews work will be available.
-An experience of a lifetime riding though villages(eagerly awaiting your arrival) and breathtaking roads, single track , goat paths under the watchful eye of the the Maluti Mountains.What are you waiting for???? Come and conquer the MOUNTAIN KINGDOM!
- Registration is in the evening of Saturday 21st September 2013
- Please contact us on email@example.com immediately in case of cancellation and we will do our best to help you.